Guide for Presenters & Chairman
Oral Sessions: Instruction for Chairpersons, Commentators and Speakers
- All chairpersons are requested to be seated on the Next Chairpersons Seat in the lecture room, no later than 15 min. prior to the session starts.
- Chairpersons are asked to ensure all sessions start and finish punctually as scheduled. Oral session and English Session's lecture time is 9min. (6min. presentation, 3min. discussion for each presentation).
- All commentators are requested to be seated on the Next Commentators Seat in the lecture room, no later than 15 min. prior to the session starts.
- Please submit your data at the PC Center, and check whether all the data are shown properly.
It is forbidden to directly bring in the presentation data to PC seats at the venue without going through the PC center.
- All speakers are requested to be seated on the Next Speakers Seat in the lecture room, no later than 15 min. prior to the session starts. Speakers are asked to ensure all sessions start and finish punctually as scheduled.
- All presenters are required to declare Conflict of Interest (COI).
-Please use the PowerPoint data sample attached, fill in the information required and insert it in your second page of the presentation slide (*after the title page).
- The PC Center will be open during the following hours. Speakers are requested to present their data at least 30 min. prior to their presentation starts. If your session is the first one in the morning, you are advised to bring your presentation data the day before the session is scheduled.
Venue Fri. March 6 Sat. March 7 Sun. March 8 2F on Bld.1,Nagoya Congress Center 7:30-18:30 7:30-18:30 7:30-12:00 6F, ANA CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL GRAND COURT NAGOYA 7:30-18:30 7:00-18:30 7:00-12:00
- Please bring your presentation data saved on USB flash memory or on your own laptop PC.
*If you wish to use Macintosh, please bring your own machine and a cable to connect it to the projector.
-If your presentation contains movie data created on Macintosh, we also ask you to bring your own machine.
- On-site operating system will be Windows 10 and PowerPoint 2019.
- Use standard font (e.g. Arial, Century and Times New Roman) in order to avoid conversion errors.
-For movies created on Windows, please make sure it can be played on Windows Media Player.
-Screen projection size is 4:3.
*16:9 will be acceptable but slides will be projected small on the screen.
*If you bring your own laptop PC, Please bring an AC adapter for your PC.
-For PC with different pin types, please make sure to bring a converting cable to D-sub 15 pins type.
-Please prepare backup data either with CD-R or USB flash drive.
*After the presentation, please take over your PC immediately.
* We do not support presentation on tablets or smartphones.
Poster Sessions: Instruction for Chairpersons and Speakers
- All chairpersons are requested to be registered on the Poster session reception desk, no later than 30 min. prior to the session starts.
- Chairpersons are asked to ensure all sessions start and finish punctually as scheduled. A presentation time is 7min. (Presentation 4min. and discussion 3min.).
- Speakers are requested to be in front of the poster panels no later than 10 min. prior to the poster discussion starts.
- A yellow ribbon for the presenters and pins for placing the posters are attached on the panel.
- Please check the Poster Session Area on this program to find the location of your assigned poster board. Presenters are requested to mount their posters on the assigned board.
- Poster panels are 210 cm high x 90 cm wide. Please refer to the diagram, and use large sized characters for easy reading. 20 cm high x 70 cm wide of the upper part of the panel will be used for labeling your Poster Title, Affiliation, and the authors' names, which should be prepared by presenters.
Your presentation number will be provided by the secretariat.
- Any posters remaining on the panels after the removal time will be discarded by the secretariat.
Poster Exhibition Schedule
- Concerning Conflict of Interest
All speakers must disclose any COI (Conflict of Interest) in the beginning page of the poster.
Please confirm the COI disclosure rules and disclose them in the poster.
Handling of personal information related to presentation
Please give informed consent from the patient or his/her representative for any content that may conflict with the patient's personal information, and be very careful not to identify the patient's personal information. Presentation where personal information is specified are prohibited.
When a lead presenter cannot make presentation by unavoidable circumstances, only co-presenter is accepted to make substitute presentation, but the unit is not given.